Thursday, October 6, 2011

Preschool

Emily has started preschool. On one hand, I can't believe she is already in preschool. However on the other hand, I can't believe she is FINALLY in preschool.

She is in the same class as her buddy Logan, so that makes her happy. They are good buddies. I like it because Bekah and I swap Sarah and Zoe, so one morning a week I only have Abby.
Ahhhh... I forgot how much I enjoy shopping

A little sun in the eyes.


 Her first morning of Preschool.
She picked out a new dress and picked donuts for breakfast!




Daddy even went in late to work so he could take her on her first day.


And since I am posting this a month after she actually started school... I can tell you she loves it. She doesn't argue about getting ready in the morning. It sounds like she is doing really well. I love she all her artwork when she get home. She is such a cute and talented artist. We are working on her being nice to Sarah when she gets in the car after school. I think she is on her best behavior for 3 hours and has to take it out somehow... and Sarah is the target.

Sarah has been doing much better than I thought while Emily is in school.
Of course 2 of the 3 days, she is playing with Zoe so that obviously helps!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She looks SO grown in in these pictures. I can't believe she is in preschool either. Glad she has a friend in her class already. :)