Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Abby turns 1!

On March 19, our little Abby turned 1!
I can't believe how times flies, but she is still my sweet little baby girl!


Emily was very concerned about what kind of party Abby was going to have.
She decided on a Ballerina Party!
So the girls got dressed up in their tutus and were ready to party!


 Of course, they wanted to "help" open her presents.



Then it was time for CAKE!

We made her a little upset because we gave her the cake, but then quickly took it away for a picture. She had just gotten a hold of it. Very mean of us!

Please don't judge my cake. I am no baker or cake decorator!








To say Abby devoured her cake is an understatement!
A few minutes later there was just crumbs left.

So I couldn't get a good picture, but I made a cute banner celebrating Abby's first year. I actually kept it up for a month because I love looking at this cute baby!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I can't believe she is one! What a great party! Love the birthday decor--good job, friend! Sweet girl you have there!

Carolina Chocolate said...

SO CUTE! You did such a good job with everything!