Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Break

For Spring Break, we headed down to my mom's house for a few days. My sister, Christine's family was there too, so we had lots of fun!

One day we visited New Bern. We had a nice picnic by the river. It was a beautiful  day with a beautiful view and beautiful weather. The kids just enjoyed running around and playing at the park. They also enjoyed watching the ducks in the river.

I love my nieces, they are so sweet to my girls!
Emily and Sarah think they are the coolest girls in the world.

Then we headed to Tryon Palace (the former governor's mansion). We decided to skip the actual tour in the mansion because it is more geared to older kids. We toured the gardens and the kids history museum.

Of course, we made the kids take a group photo at every stop.




No comments: