Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


We have had a nice Easter weekend. Friday night we went to a Easter egg hunt at Dave and Darcy's house. I have been having little mini hunts with Emily in our yard all week, so she knew what to do and it was definitely good exercise for her. However she was definitely the slowest Easter egg hunter out there!




Then on Saturday went over to Andy's parents for a big lunch and then to the park for another Easter egg hunt. Emily had a fun time hanging out with all the big kids. However it gets frustrating for me because she wants to crawl after all the kids outside and I have issues with her getting dirty. I don't mind HER getting dirty, I just don't like her clothes getting stained and worn down. I am just going to have to get over it and buy new jeans if I have to. Or hopefully she will be walking soon and I won't have to worry about it.

The two times I tried Emily's Easter dress on her, she screamed and tried to pull it off. So after much kicking and screaming this morning, I finally got her dressed. She was too cute with her Easter hat on and she knew it. She was giving everyone at church these silly looks and batting her eyes. We took a few pictures outside church with her buddy Simon.



No comments: