Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sweetheart Tag


I got tagged by my sister to fill out a Sweetheart survey...


What's his name? Andrew Clinton Morris


How long have you been married? 4 years... 5 years in December


How long did you date? Dated for 4 months, engaged for another 4 months


How old is he? 30...almost 31


Who eats more? it depends what we are eating... overall Andy eats more, but I definitely can hold my own.


Who is taller? ummm... pretty sure that is Andy.


Who said 'I love you' first? Definitely Andy. (He says my response was , "huh?")


Who does the laundry? Me


Who does the dishes? Me


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me


Who cooks dinner? Me ( I am noticing a trend here, Andy has it MADE)


Who sings better? Neither, we both sound horrible


Who drives when you are together?Andy-he is terrified when i get behind the wheel (he just commented that I like to speed in the school zone in our neighborhood)


Who is more stubborn? That is really hard question... we both are equally stubborn. And Emily... she has it coming from both genes and is very stubborn.


Who is smarter? I am when it comes to book smarts, but Andy is when it comes to "street" smarts or common sense.


Who kissed who first? Andy did. After a church activity he walked me to my car and blocked the door so I couldn't leave until we kissed. Smooth..real smooth.


Who asked who out first? Andy did.


Who proposed? Andy did - It's a good story. Short version - We went fishing at Jordan Lake and the plan was for Andy's friend, the scuba diver, to hook a bag (with a jar with the ring) to the end of the line. Well, the scuba tank malfunctioned and he couldn't get low enough to find the hook. So after trying to sneak the jar to Andy from under the dock, he just threw it on top the dock. I was completely clueless as to why a scuba diver was hanging out near us and why I could hear my nieces in the woods. (Both our families were hiding in the woods, so we have some really good pictures). After I said yes, we changed to some nice clothes that Andy had my sister sneak out of my closet and took a limo to Angus barn for dinner with our whole family. It was the absolutely the best proposal!! He had every detail planned out. He even arranged for all my family to come in town and I loved that I got to celebrate it with our family.


Who is more sensitive? Me - I cry at EVERYTHING.


Who has more friends? Me


Who has more siblings? Technically, he does, but if you count my half and step sisers, I do.


Who wears the pants in the family? I think this is related to the question about being stubborn...


I tag Jane and Lindsay!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So I have to admit, I am no good at being tagged. I will give it a try though.

It was so fun to see you and sweet little Emily today. Now that the weather is getting nicer, we should go to the park more often!

Nana said...

You two are so very much alike. You even look alike. You need to post the picture of Andrew on bended knee at the end of the dock. He did such an amazing job planning the entire event. Of course I loved that he included the entire family in the celebration. I guess he was pretty sure you were going to say "Yes" I'm glad you did. Emily is lucky to have you guys.