Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wonderful Weekend


This weekend has been really nice. First, my mom came up on Friday night. She watched Emily while Andy and I went out on a date. Yes, an actual date. I forgot what that was like. We went and saw Vantage Point and enjoyed the alone time. My mom spent the night so Emily got plenty of attention from her Nana Saturday morning too. Then we went down to Winston for the rest of the day to hang out with Andy's family. Emily enjoyed the drive facing forward! Yes, I turned her around despite the fact the she isn't quite 20 lbs yet, but come on, she is 17 months already. Emily had a fun time chasing her cousins. Luke and Zac were cute and keep bringing Emily cereal to eat. We had dinner at a fun BBQ place that had a bluegrass band. Emily was jamming while eating her dinner.


And today we watched the ACC tournment with the Boney's. We had a fun time especially since UNC WON! It must have been because of this lil cheerleader...


2 comments:

Nana said...

I see Emily is down by the pond....her favorite place to try to walk. It was wonderful having her all to myself for an evening. I learned lots. She likes dogs, dirt and dancing. Love you guys!

Alice said...

Suzanne, I faced Kate around even though she isn't 22 pounds. They get bored staring at the back of the carseat. She loves it, except when she falls asleep, her little head just hangs down in front. We haven't figured that part out yet.