Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh Baby!

I have been meaning to post this for awhile.... we are pregnant again! I know this is not a big announcement for many of you, but thought I should dedicate a post about it. I am 16 weeks and we are very happy to have gotten pregnant so quickly after the miscarriage. We have already had 3 ultrasounds and everything is looking good and have been feeling pretty good, just tired. The due date is December 1st, which makes Andy happy that he won't have to pay another deductible since we met our deductible with the miscarriage. He also wants a girl so we won't have to buy more clothes. For those that don't know Andy very well... everything comes down to money! Anyways, back to the baby... Emily and the baby will be about 26 months apart. I am thinking the baby will be born on Thanksgiving Day, just like me. We have our next appointment next week and hopefully we will be able to find out the sex. We are hoping to get some 3D pics so we will post them. Until then here is my baby bump. It is sticking out more than usual in the pic, I think I had just eaten dinner.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

You look so tan! I've been trying to get boy baby clothes off Freecycle, just in case. Twice now I've responded too late.

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally posted it. I am so excited for you and can't wait to find out what you are having. Congrats!

leah said...

Huge Congrats, Morris family!
26 months - perfecto!
*Fingers crossed for another girl... for Andy's sake, of course. ;)

Nika said...

Congratulations. That is exciting to be that far along already (well I am sure it has seemed like awhile to you). Our babies will be just a few weeks apart!

nelsonjeneen said...

Congratulations Suzanne!!!! I was wondering if you were pregnant. I forgot to ask Leah before we moved how you were doing. That is really awesome. Good luck with everything.
Jill Nelson

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Congrats Andy and Suzanne. That is so exciting! You look great Suzanne...wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

Congrats Suzanne! I had no clue! I am so excited for you!

natals said...

Nashes are a little behind the times, but we're still really excited for you!