Monday, October 12, 2009

Joyschool Fun

We are really having fun going to our joyschool activities. We usually have an activity every other Friday and Emily really looks forward to seeing her friends... as do I!
Recently we went to A.C. Moore. They talked about rainbows and colors and then did some crafts... followed by lunch at Chick Fila.


Emily and Lillie showing off their artwork.


We also went to the NC Museum of Science. Emily was a little sure of the dinosaurs, but assured me today that she likes dinosaurs and has been drawing them all week.



She was also a little unsure of the butterfly house. I think it was the strict warning to NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!


I tried to get a group shot, but Emily seemed to be a little preoccupied with the dinosaur over her shoulder.



Really they had the best time just running like crazies and playing ring around the rosie!


And I got a cool shot of a butterfly in the butterfly house! I love my camera.... just wish I had more time to learn all the cool things it can do.

1 comment:

Christy said...

So much fun! I hate that we missed the museum. Hey, we should do a play date one day and I'll teach you a bit about you camera! Let me know!