Monday, October 19, 2009

Late Night with ROY!

Friday night we continued our annual tradition of going to Late Night with Roy at the Dean Dome. (OK, we did miss last year because I was on bed rest while pregnant with Sarah.) For you, Non Tarheel fans, Late Night with Roy is a pep rally to kick off the official beginning of basketball season.

We were worried about how the girls would handle everything, but they did GREAT! Emily hated the fireworks, of course. Yes, they shoot fireworks in the Dean Dome. They just shoot out from the basketball goal each time a player is introduced. Emily's head was buried the whole time during that. But she loved watching all the dancing. And is still talking about the girls dancing ("cheerleaders").





The "boys in blue" breaking it down!

ROY and the rest of the coaches

Andy and Emily were in heaven -- tarheel blue heaven, to be exact.

Anoop was there too, but he couldn't sing due to his contract.
Michelle came with us, which was lots of fun for me! I have no idea what Sarah is doing in this picture... maybe blowing kisses to the basketball team.



1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Wow, I had so much to catch up on your blog! I haven't been on here forever, I love all the pictures!! And love reading all of your posts! That was such a blast today, I thought you did such a great job on the party and Lillie just LOVED it! On the way home she said, "Mom, Emily's party was so much fun!" Great chilli, by the way...I think I need your recipe :)