Friday, July 2, 2010

Daddy's Girls

Father's Day was pretty low key around here. Actually it was kind of disappointing because I made kabobs only to find out the grill was out of gas. Ahhh! Kabobs in the oven is definitely not the same.

Regardless, the girls surely love their daddy. However, I did ask Emily who was the best daddy in the world and she said "Johnny" (Andy's college roomie) HA!
I also asked Emily what her favorite thing to do with her daddy. Of course, she said, "PLAY!" He does play a lot with them. As I am typing this, he is playing dolls with Emily in her doll house. :)
I also want to rush to give them a bath and put them to bed right after dinner. He always convincesme to let them go play outside, take a walk or go to the park.
Here are a few pictures of them playing football.
(sorry for the crazy shadows -I still have no idea how to take good pictures.)

No comments: