Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas is coming!!

I am so proud of myself.... we already have our Christmas pictures done and cards ordered. I am way ahead of things this year. :) Granted I still have to address and mail the cards out, but at least I am halfway there!

This year I am trying out a different website for my Christmas cards.... Tiny Prints! I am really impressed with their card designs. They are very classy! Check them out here.  They have a variety of sizes, layouts and designs. There are so many to choose from, but it is easy to narrow down with their great filters. And I really like that you can get a flat card, but have a message and picture printed on the back too. We just received a birth announcement today from some friends and the announcement was printed by Tiny Prints. It was on heavy cardstock and looked beautiful. It makes me very excited to get our cards!!!

Here is the one I picked... I love it!
Christmas Cards Decorative Design - Front : Bright Red

You will have to wait and see it finished with our pictures. Andy took some really nice pictures just in our backyard with a tripod. Thankfully we had a neighbor boy jump around behind the camera to get the girls to laugh!

Now I am off to decorate our house for Christmas!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so ahead of the game! I have your card that I will be bringing on Sunday, since I am leaving next week! And by the way, the card you picked is adorable! I love Tiny Prints!

Suzanne said...

Leaving next week??! Already? When are you coming back... next year? :)

Gates said...

Wow! Its only been a few weeks, but I am amazed at how much you and your family have changed since we saw you! Its like you are a whole new family. -Chuck

Allison said...

Very cute design! I'm trying Tiny Prints out this year, too. :)