Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mascot Night

I know I have mentioned it a few times... but, I really love our local Chick FilA. They do such fun activities on Kids Night. Recently they had Team Mascot night. Rameses was there! So was the NCSU wolf, which Sarah kept calling the Big Bad Wolf.

Of course I had to get the girls dressed up in blue.

Emily wanted to get a picture with every mascot... even that ol nasty wolf. I loved her 'why is this thing touching me' face in every picture. And she had no idea how to do the wolf fingers (I don't know what they are called)

Lauren C. - I know you love this picture don't ya?
Make sure you show Bob!

We ran into Logan and Brown Bear while we were there.

I think this picture is cute of Andy and Ramses!

And who knows why I didn't think of getting a picture of the whole family with the Ram!
Ugh! Makes me so mad since the girls and I were even wearing our UNC gear. Oh well

No comments: