Thursday, November 17, 2011

Emily's Birthday Party

 This year for Emily's birthday, we decided to have a joint birthday party with her friend Logan. His birthday is the same week and her and Logan already do everything together and have the same friends, so it worked out great!

The Boneys came over a bit early, so that was special since we don't get to see them as much since they moved. I was glad I has someone help me with the cake.

Abby and Claire were great little playmates, even with Abby strapped in the exersaucer.

The party was at a nearby park and we had a pizza party. Who doesn't love pizza??!




The pinata was a big hit.... get it... a big "hit."  Bad joke!
Yes, I took a picture of each child hitting the pinata. Actually I took about 5 pictures of each child hitting the pinata, but I am only posting 1.  Luckily, we had some "big kids" at the party too, so they were able to bust it open.






Emily drew me a picture of the cake she wanted... so that's what I did.
Well actually, Jennifer pretty much did it for me. :)










Opening presents...

Emily has quite a few "boyfriends." I am hoping having all these boy friends now will prevent her from being boy crazy in the years to come.


Such a fun evening! Thanks to all our friends that came to help celebrate!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That was such a fun party! It was the perfect night to do it! Your cake was AMAZING! I have got to make that sometime. :) Thanks for inviting us!