Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NC State Fair

So we left Myrtle Beach and headed straight to the State Fair. I told Andy it was a horrible idea after spending 2 nights at the beach... but... he was right. The kids did great and we had a fun time. However it was so stinkin' hot. I have never been to the fair when it has been so hot, but it eventually cooled down.

Our first stop was the pony ride.
Emily picked out the biggest one to ride. I was surprised.
Sarah didn't want to ride one. I was not surprised.

 We made a stop at the cute produce garden/market shop.
The girls love picked and selling their fruit.

 Then we hit the rides.
Emily wanted to ride everything and Sarah actually picked a few she wanted to ride.






 I love Emily's face on the swings.

We took a nice break before dinner for the girls to play in the waterfall.
Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes to watch my girls loving life and having fun.




We ate dinner and checked out the exhibits and animals. We decided to head home when the rain started and considering we had been there ALL DAY LONG... it was time to leave anyways.

Oh, and how could I forget.... Abby was there too and she was a dream baby!
She was watching the ferri wheel in this picture!

No comments: