Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

Happy New Year!


We celebrated the new year with our friends, Jonathan, Jennifer and Simon. We had some yummy treats and actually stayed up until midnight watching a movie. Emily celebrated with her first co-ed bath with Simon. They were so cute in the tub and playing together all night. Obviously, Emily went to bed before 12, but she was ready to pary when we woke her up to go home.




2007 was a geat year for us. It has been so much fun watching Emily grow into a cute little girl. We feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little girl in our lives. We look forward to this next year as she continues to grow and discover the world around her.

However, I must say 2008 is starting out pretty cold. I hate cold weather... and weather in the 20's and 30's is way too cold for me. Kat- I am thinking Emily and I might come visit you out in Arizona because I can't take this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...come visit us! It was 70 degrees today....if that helps make your decision!!! :-)

Nana said...

Her "first" co-ed bath! How many is she planning on having? It is a little warmer down east at Nana's. The guest room is always ready. Happy New Year!

Christine said...

Well, I can't offer you warm weather, but I do have a great electric blanket that you can lay under all day while visiting us!! I loved seeing the pics of your little party animal! Love and miss you guys!

ps - I LOVE your new background, very preppy

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Sounds like you had a more exciting new year than we did. We all went to bed before 12...although Wesley woke up to eat around 11:30. It's freezing here too, but more like 7 degrees or something...I was thinking NC might be warmer. I hate the cold too. Emily is a cutie...hopefully we'll get to visit this summer when we come for the Schell Family Reunion.