Friday, January 25, 2008

Music Videos

Emily loves getting into the kitchen and bathroom cabinents and making quite a mess. She found some instruments and made some lovely music. It is not the prettiest music, so make sure your speakers aren't too loud.

She is also quite the dancer. However since she won't stand up, she just dances on her knees. It is a little dark, but I think you can still see her moves.

The cutest thing was that I showed her these videos on the laptop and she LOVED watching herself and was giggling at how silly she is.

2 comments:

Chuck Gates said...

Very cute. (Also, good job on making the blog easier to read but keeping your cool layout theme.)

Nana said...

Emily's could do back up for Afton and Leah's birthday song....I loved having her to myself on Saturday morning. She was quite the investigator and certainly enjoyed my country music station.