Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Teeth!!!!



Here are two pictures of Emily's new teeth! She has been working on these all month. She is getting in two on the bottom and one on the top. She also has this new funny face she does when she smiles. She scrunches up her nose and smiles really big. I love it!

She was enjoying a messy spaghetti dinner in the second picture. It was very, very messy!

Her hair is getting longer too. The front is getting pretty long, but I don't want to cut it, so I just pull it back. I can't wait for her hair to resemble a girl's haircut rather than a boy.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah for Miss Emily! She looks so much bigger than the last time I saw her. We need to get a play date scheduled now that I am back in town!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

You've got to love those messy dinners! Where do you get the cute backgrounds for your blog? I can't find them anywhere when I go to change the colors of mine. Give me a clue.

Ashley said...

It's funny how teeth totally change your baby's look.

Ashley said...

Gosh, she's cute! so how bad has the teething process been so far?

ashley