Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pigtails and a trunk

I tried a new hairstyle on Emily -- pigtails! I think they are so cute. They make her look like such a big girl. Of course, her stick straight hair makes them look a little funny.

We got a new trunk/toy box yesterday for the den. Andy was not dealing well with all the Christmas toys not having "a place to go." He is doing much better now, especially since it was free thanks to my Christmas bonus (Target gift card) from my generous boss. However he is now trying to convince me to buy an ipod with the remaining amount on the card. I am reminding him this is MY gift card, not his! Emily isn't sure how she feels about the trunk. It is pretty deep, so she can't reach anything at the bottom. She likes to throw toys in the basket, then come get us to get the toys she threw in. It is NOT a fun game.

3 comments:

Nana said...

What a cutie! I love the pigtails! I think they make her smile bigger or else its all those Christmas toys. Does Target sell gas? If so, buy some and come see Nana.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

She is such a doll! Thanks for the info on blogs you sent.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

She is such a doll! Thanks for the info on blogs you sent.