Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Haircut!


Before picture is on the left (however it from 2 months ago, so it was even shaggier)
Sunday night, I finally broke Andy down and convinced him to cut Emily's hair. She really need the cut because her hair was getting really shaggy and in her face when it is not pulled back. In hindsight, maybe having him cutting her hair wasn't the best idea, but I was too nervous to do it myself and he cuts his own hair, so I thought he could do it. So I get her set up in the bathroom and he starts cutting, like crazy. He was cutting it all off before we even discussed the "plan of attack." I was freaking out.


However 2 days later, I am OK with the new cut, even though she looks like a boy. I still have to pull it back, but she has been letting me curl her pigtails and the back. Of course, I sure after the first burn that will be over. I am still traumatized from my sister burning my ears and neck.
.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

The new haircut is very cute. Andy did a great job.

I got Leland's hair chopped off yesterday. I need to take a picture so I can post it.

Jennifer said...

I love the pig tails! Emily is adorable! Aidan needs a haircut so bad, but I am afraid of how it would turn out if I attempted to do it myself! Come by to see us again soon!

Lindsay said...

I think it looks great! You will be surprised how fast it will start growing now. I feel like I have to cut Kaitlyn's hair about every 3 weeks because the back grows so much faster than the front! Can't wait to see it in person now!

Nana said...

I love it! Really love it! I don't think she looks like a boy at all. There is no way that prissy little thing could look like a boy. Her little smile makes me think she knows how cute she is.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Andy just has many hidden talents. Emily would be cute even if you gave her a buzz though. Sorry I haven't responded about staying at your house. It turns out my Sister in Law is going to pick me up and we are just going to drive back to Winston that night, so I won't have to impose upon you again.

leah said...

how incredibly cute!?! :)
great job andy! :)

nelsonjeneen said...

It looks soo good! We did the same with Marissa's hair just a few weeks ago. Now I did it again today (a little trim). Yeah, she looks a little bit like a boy, but her hair is thicker and growing. Looks great on Emily! Marissa's hair looks just like Emily's hair. :)
Jill

abhau Family said...

This is the cutest little girl I have ever seen! LOVE her!