Friday, May 16, 2008

Shawn and Evan


This week we had a fun visit with my best friend Shawn who was in town from Utah with her baby girl Evan. Shawn was in town visiting her family and we are so happy she drove up to see us. Evan is just 2 months old and is such a good baby. She did not cry one time while they were here. Emily LOVED the baby. She was very sweet to her and gave her such sweet kisses. She was very helpful and always bringing us all the baby's things, even when we didn't need them. I tried to put Emily down for a nap while they were here, but Emily wasn't having it and said "Baby" while we were back in her room. I don't think she wanted to go down and miss visiting with the baby. She happily went down for her nap once we waved goodbye. I love the picture below of Emily cuddling with Shawn and Evan. Emily doesn't usually go to other people but she was fine letting Shawn carry her while I was holding Evan.











1 comment:

Shawn said...

Awww, thanks Suz! It was great to see y'all. I think I am finally recovering from the trip though. :)