Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Andy turns...

... 33! Wowzers! I guess I can't say much, I am just a few months behind him.
The weekend before his birthday, his parents came up to visit and brought a yummy Oreo cream pie.

Then he took a half day on his birthday, so we could hang out as family. We spent the afternoon at some museums downtown and then just hanging out on the lawn of the Capitol building.

Daddy and his girls!



Daddy and Sarah!


Emily!

After a yummy dinner at TGIFriday's, we headed for the dessert I made -- mint chocolate pie, which tasted like toothpaste! After many years of failed desserts for Andy's birthday, I promise to just buy something next year!

2 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Happy Bday, stud! You're my hero!

Tom

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Andy! Looks like a fun day spent with your family. I'm still laughing about the tooth paste pie. I'm sure it wasn't that bad. :)