Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberry Pickin'

For our Monday night family activity, we went strawberry pickin with a few friends. The fields were a little picked over, but we had a fun time being with friends, family and the wonderful weather.
These two little girls are such the social butterflies.
They love to spot each other across the chapel at church and wave and yell each other's names.


Even though this was the first time we have been strawberry picking, these girls knew just what to do.

Busted, Sarah!

Check out those yummy strawberries!

Not sure why this turkey was there, but nobody really liked him. I guess Andy was brave enough to get close enough for a picture.

I love this picture of me and my baby! Thanks, Lindsay!

Such a fun family night!

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

That really was a fun night. I'm so glad we were all able to go together! And the weather! Seriously, I was in complete heaven. Love the family picture of you guys! Too cute!