Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abby's Blessing Day!

We were blessed to have lots and lots of family come to Abby's baby blessing.  Andy gave her a sweet and sincere blessing with his dad, our brothers/brother in laws (minus Chuck, who was sick) and Jonathan Boney in the circle.


My family
(minus Chuck and Charlotte)

Andy's family
(minus Denise and Maverick)

 
Our family... of 5!




 We love our "Abby Girl"! She has the sweetest face... I love her hair, her chin and her eyes! She loves to cuddle and I am trying to cherish every moment with her. She falls asleep in my arms numerous times throughout the day. She loves to be held, so that is what I do. I having gotten pretty good at typing while holding her, making pb&j sandwiches with one hand and I always make room on my lap for her big sisters. They love her and get so excited when she smiles at them. I enjoy watching her grow a little each day and wonder what she is going to be like as she gets older. No matter what, we love that she is part of our family and will always love her.

1 comment:

Carolina Chocolate said...

She is so adorable! How fun to have so much of the family there.