Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blessing Day - the Afterparty

We invited everyone over to our house for lunch after the blessing. We considered doing it at a park, but I am so glad we had it at home. We just set up enough tables and chairs in the garage for everyone and it was perfect!


We have had a lot of birthdays lately so we celebrated those.
Ashley's birthday was actually that day! Poor thing had to drive 6 hours on her birthday! And she was a major help getting everything ready. Thanks Ashley!


And see I gave my husband another cupcake for his birthday.
I really didn't forget his birthday!


The weather was perfect! The big kids spent most the day by the pond catching fish! Bryan brought along some live bait and you wouldn't believe all the fish they caught. The kids were so happy!






Larry didn't as much luck as the kids... he hooked a shoe when he tried to cast his line out!

The kids took rides out in the boat.
I am sure my sister is going to freak when she sees a pic of her son wearing an ADULT size lifejacket. Andy swears he wouldn't have drowned if he fell in,, but I think it is better to be on the safe side.
Abby got to snuggle with lots of family. The kids were all fighting for her! She is one lucky girl to have so any people that love her.



 
Love these pictures of me and my sisters with our dad!

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Sounds and looks like it was the perfect day! I thought Andy did such a good job on the blessing, and Abby looked darling! I'm sure you're glad it's all over with, though :)