Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Apologies

I also kind of dropped the ball on Andy's birthday too. I was having a rough week, OK? I probably shouldn't even document the fact that he got a lousy birthday, but even if I didn't, I am sure he will never let me forget "the year I forgot his birthday."

However I didn't really forget it... I did make cupcakes and here is the proof:

Granted I made them the day before your birthday... for a cookout with friends, but they were still made in your honor!


Sorry Babe! Even though I didn't make a big deal about your birthday. I sure think you are extra special and appreciate all that you do for me and the girls. Love you!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well, you kind of have a standing excuse of a little thing called a newborn. :)

Who says you can't celebrate Andy's birthday a few weeks later?? We're going to be be doing a lot of that around our house since we'll be gone for some big events. :)