Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little random...

We went to a bonfire Sunday night with some folks from church. Christy had a brillant idea to bring the gate below to help corral the young kids. Luckily Emily was excited to play in there... for about 10 minutes. Then she wanted to get out and follow the big kids around. I was having a inner struggle about whether I should let her run around and have fun. It is not often that she wants to leave my side, so I thought I should let her. However there were two bonfires going that I obviously didn't want her near. I just had to give up relaxing seat and take guard at one bonfire while Andy stood by the other one. Overall it was a lot of fun... and what pregnant women doesn't love smores... 2 of them!

Here is Emily doing what she does best - talking on the phone, watching TV and caring for her babies. I thought it was cute that she lined them all up. And notice the bottle, she loves to feed them. I am sure this bottle will get shoved in Sarah's face more than once.

My sister Ashley stopped by the other day. They were on their way home from Chicago and flew into Raleigh. So she brought me over a box of baby clothes. I think this was the third box she has given me. I have Emily and the baby clothes all hanging up in the same closet and it is packed, with the majority being for the baby. Since Baby Sarah is the 6th girl in the family, she has a nice wardrobe to start her off. It has been fun looking at all the clothes Emily wore as a tiny baby. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like with a tiny baby again. Ashley brought Lucy over to play with Emily for awhile. Emily gets so excited when she sees a picture of sweet Lucy and they had fun playing together. I hope they grow up as close buddies.

What a cute girl!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It is great having family community baby clothes! Thank goodness my sisters have at least one boy!