Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Princess Party

Today we went over to a friend's house for a PRINCESS PARTY. Emily is just starting to get into "princesses" and even though we have some princess dresses, she never wants to wear them. Of course, she quickly got into her dress once she saw the other 4 princesses. We had such a fun time! Granted we had some meltdowns, but what princess doesn't cry when she doesn't get her way??!








And I think Emily is ready for baby Sarah to get here. She talks about her all the time. But for today she got to play with some other sweet babies. Speaking of Sarah, we don't know when she is coming. I had progressed up to 3 cm dilated at my visit yesterday. but haven't really been having a lot of contractions lately. So I am going to try not to be so anxious about it and enjoy my days with only one child.

*Be sure to vote on when you think Baby Sarah will arrive!*

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

We had so much fun with you and Miss Emily today. Thanks for coming!

Nana said...

What a cute party! I miss you guys!

Ashley said...

My vote, more specifically, is Nov 24th. Happy b-day to the mommy to finally have her baby arrive.

You need to ENJOY your sleep and do it a lot. Love you!!

SeƱor Sanders said...

Hey Morris family, it looks like Andy is having all the fun he ever dreamed of, you didn't talk about what color his dress was.

We are doing well here in Honduras. We hope to be back sometime next summer. Tell Andy that it's not cans of beans, but jars of peanut butter and the number is 3.

Mark and Keyla Sanders

Jen said...

What a fun party! I'll never be able to attebd anything like that! My parties are always GI Joe or Ninja something!