Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

After being stuck in house for nearly 2 weeks, I finally ventured out on Halloween. We took Emily over to go trick or treating with Simon. Jennifer made some yummy tortilla soup and the kids watched the trick or treaters come by. I think after watching them they got the hang of what they were supposed to do. They took Emily and Simon out while I stayed back to give out candy. And can I just say they had a ridiculous amount of trick or treaters come by. They were coming in by the car loads. The street was filled with people. Unfortunately we didn't get too many cute pictures. But isn't Simon the cutest astronaut??!


















Emily practiced her trick or treating with me before she was ready to go out!

Obviously Emily was done with the wagon and wanted to get out. But I think the picture is funny because she has both her's and Simon's buckets (I forgot her bag so we just used an Easter basket). She carried both of them. Luckily Simon is pretty laid back and didn't mind.

We finished the night with putting the kids to bed and watching a movie. It was nice to finally be out of the house!!! And the baby didn't come on Halloween, which has been Andy's worst fear.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

so cute. I am the laziest mom ever and didn't bother with acostume for Evan, but I know next year that won't fly. :) I can't believe you are having baby #2, I am so excited! I have something for her that I am going to send home with my mom, she is coming out to see me for Thanksgiving. good luck with labor and devliery!

Jen said...

Em is a very sweet ladybug! I'm glad you're still doing well!

Carolina Chocolate said...

I love the wagon shot.

Ok...where's Sarah? ;)