Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sisters and a haircut



So far, Emily doesn't seem to really mind Sarah being around. She just walks past her in the swing and taps her feet and says "Hey Baby!" and then goes about her business. When Sarah is awake she loves to watch Emily dancing around and acting like a nut. I am so glad I have 2 little sisters. I look forward to watch them grow up together and develop a sisterly bond. I don't have any brothers so I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure nothing is stronger than the bond between 2 sisters. Maybe I just think that because I have 2 of the best sisters ever. Can't you tell that I am so excited to see my sisters next week??!






Emily got her 1st haircut this week. Usually Daddy or Nana has cut her hair, but we decided to get a real haircut this time. They just trimmed it up, but Emily did a great job sitting in the chair (they gave her candy!)


2 comments:

Nana said...

I was so hoping you would have a girl. I love to be with my sisters and I know you do too. There is a saying I have on a pillow...
"My sister and I,
the older we grow
the closer we get."
I am so thankful that this is true for our family.

Sarah said...

That first picture of Emily holding her and smiling is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!