Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sarah is 2!!!

So there was an unfortunate incindent between our new min van and the side of our garage. I won't go into all the details. Since I was responsible, I felt I should earn the money to cover the cost of the repair. My  mom agreed to let me paint a few rooms in her house and Andy did some work in her yard, in return for the needed funds.

If I get a hold of my mom's camera, I will post some pictures of our fun visits at her house. Well, the girls had lots of fun while And and I worked.

The second visit there also happened to be Sarah's birthday!!! Since her birthday is on Veteran's Day, she gets to spend it with her Daddy and Nana since they are out of work.

She opened lots of presents!!



I think her favorite was this baby doll! She was so cute holding it and giving it a bottle. What a good little mommy!



She also got a Zhu Zhu pet (she calls it "Kitty") and a house for the Zhu Zhu pet.

She also got Toy Story 3 and toy that sings nursery rhymes.

Nana and Emily made and decorated a big cookie for her birthday!

 
 



Nana and the birthday princess!

Thanks for helping us celebrate Sarah's birthday, Nana and Larry!

No comments: