Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I will get my Christmas cards done on time… I will get my Christmas cards done on time…. I will get my Christmas cards done on time… And hopefully for free too!

Shutterfly.com is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. Find out more here. I just love Shutterfly and great discounts make it even better.

Our outfits are almost complete… hopefully we can get a good picture this weekend and then I just need to narrow down a card. Right now, I like this one  and this one because they match our outfits…. And this one…. And this one because it just cute.  Oh, there are just too many cute ones to pick from. They have almost 500 designs, but I really like that you can narrow it down by size, number of photos and colors.
And while I at Shutterfly.com, I should probably start working on some photo books for the grandparents. Those are the best gifts for loved ones!

No comments: