Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Party @ Zoo

Saturday we went down to the Asheboro Zoo to celebrate Emily and Taylan's birthdays with family. My mom and all of Andy's family met us there. The weather was perfect and all the kids did great, however poor Landen did get sick and spent the last half in the car sleeping. We checked out the animals, had a picnic, ate cake and ice cream and opened presents.















ANIMALS
















PICNIC
ELMO CAKE














PRESENTS
FAMILY TIME

PREGNANT MOMMY
SILLY DADDY
AND ADORABLE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

5 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

HOW FUN! What an eventful day. Happy Birthday to Emily! Great pics and it was neat to see the family.

Ashley said...

You did a good job on the Elmo cake. I'm glad that shirt fit Emily. It was good to see you on Friday.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Em! Looks like a fun day and your cake turned out awesome!

Nana said...

I loved celebrating with everyone. It was a great idea for a birthday party. We enjoyed Emily and she enjoyed everything ..... except big, fast animals in tanks. She was so cute when she refused to look at them. Happy Birthday Emily. Love, Nana

Grammybumble Bee said...

You don't know me but I went to church with Andy and family when we lived in NC. My name is Theresa Branscomb hopefully Andy remembers me because we gave him a hard time in YM. We moved to UT about 14 years ago. How time flys. Anyway I got you blog from my daughter Christy. It's fun seeing the whole family and hopefully we can blog together. My a.k.a. is Grammybumble since all my grandkids call me that. Great party we miss the zoo but Salt Lake has a great one too.