Monday, October 20, 2008

Blast from the Past

I can't believe I am actually posting these... I hope Jennifer doesn't kill me. They aren't too bad of her... however I was in serious need of some contacts and a new hairstyle... and some fashion sense. (Andy asked why I was wearing a curtain in the pic on the right!)
















Luckily 15 years later, we are looking much better.....















Jennifer and I recently"found" each other on facebook and through our blogs. We were able get together after our trip to the zoo last weekend. It was so great to see her again and meet her cute boys and hubbie... And Happy Anniversary to you two!

4 comments:

leah said...

Oh these are good!!! :)

You're beautiful, either way, Suzanne!!!

Ashley said...

Seriously, where did that shirt come from?

Is it crazy that I miss that ugly brown couch?

Ashley said...

you are more brave than i! so fun to see you at the fair...you look super !!

Jen said...

Girlfriend...what the ????? I can't believe you posted those, and no I'm not gonna kill ya! Now that's a freakin' blast from the past! I am rolling just thinking about taking another look at em! It was great to see you and your sweet little family! We really need to get together sometime again soon! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.....Hey BTW, do you remember when Ashley cut my hair that time and we made a wig out of it? I think we wrapped my head in tin foil first and elmer glued the hair down. ROTFL! Those were the days!