Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirks Tag

Since I have a lot of time on my hands and just lay on couch with my laptop (I know you are all jealous) ... I can finally get around to the Quirks Tag from Rebecca:


The Rules:

Link the Person who Tagged you.

Mention rules on your blog.

Tell about 6 quirks of yours.

Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Leave a comment to let them know.

1. Back before I had Emily, I used to get really bad menstrual cramps and migranes that would cause me to throw up... often. I even earned the nickname Queasy Sue back in high school. The quirky part is that I can't eat food that I have once thrown up... like lasagna and brunswick stew.
2. I am terrifed and absolutely disgusted by mice and other rodents. I can't even look at one on TV or in a pet store without shivering.

3. I can't eat meat on the bone. A chicken wing is just nasty and reminds me that I am eating an animal. I would rather not think about that. However I can eat some baby back ribs!

4. I hate all seafood - the smell, the texture, the taste - all of it. Occassionally, I will eat one tiny, tiny bite of Andy's seafood meal to make him happy. He would be the happiest man alive if I ate a whole seafood meal, but it is not gonna happen!

5. My programmed radio stations have to be in numerical order, but maybe everybody does that. I am running out of quirks here people, bear with me!

6. As a child, I would only eat with a certain fork. My mom says I would refuse to eat until I had that fork. Once my aunt was over, she was so frustrated about me wanting a certain fork that she dumped the whole silverware drawer in front of me and told me to pick one.

I tag my sisters, Christine and Ashley, Jennifer G, Jennifer S and Juli K.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

With you being "forced" to lay on the couch all day, I will expect blog posts every day.