Monday, January 19, 2009

Losing my mind..

Well I haven't lost my mind... yet. But here is a list of things I have lost in the last 2 months:


  • Driver's License (this was actually more than 2 months ago)

  • Wallet (found at Dairy Queen- after calling twice looking for it)

  • Temple Recommend (just found in my jewelry box after getting it replaced)

  • Retainers (have had these for 15 yrs after my braces - $600 to replace)

  • Brown belt

  • 1 silver earring

  • Pair of sunglasses

  • numerous baby socks

  • my free time at night since Sarah is up until 11 pm and just wants to be held!!! This one hurts the most, well maybe the $600 retainers hurts a little more.

However I have found something recently. I have found out that I CAN love another baby as much as I love Emily. AWWWW!

2 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Having a new baby always makes you lose it for a while I think...at least for me. Eventually you will get your time at night back though...it's just a phase, but I do admit that time at night is very precious so I feel for you. I am always losing kids socks too...I honestly think the washer or dryer eat them or something.

Jen said...

You're a lucky gal, cause my mind left the building with baby #1 and hasn't ever really returned! After having Lucas I too didn't think that I'd ever be able to love another child as I did him. It's amazing how it all works out!